As we say goodbye to 2006, and beckon in the new year, I thought it was an apt time to reveal the most viewed articles on the SCIL blog for 2006.
- Anti Discrimination Laws in the Workplace
- We don’t do that sort of thing…do we?
- We Know Inclusion Works
- I’m with Stupid (but I’m not Laughing)
- Active Euthanasia for Disabled Babies Being Considered
- Welcome to the SCIL Blog
- Is Disability the new Reality TV Gimmick?
- Shock as Hampshire Split Direct Payments Contract
Hopefully, there will be lots more interesting articles on the SCIL blog in the coming year so stayed tuned. Happy New Year from all at SCIL.